Lawyers wishing to apply for positions with Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM) may submit a letter and resume at any time. CMHM does not have a fixed recruiting season.
What we offer
CMHM is one of Thailand’s leading and longstanding law firms.
Our values include:
- an exceptional commitment to providing our clients legal and commercial advice
- a culture of collegiality and respect for the individual
- knowledge sharing and training of legal and other skills
We offer career opportunities for motivated and talented lawyers interested in challenging and complex business transactions, often involving foreign parties and foreign law. Our lawyers work on project teams with lawyers from top tier international law firms. We also place importance on continuing legal education and developing international practice skills.
CMHM has a policy of sponsoring at all times at least one associate in an LL.M. program abroad. Qualified associates have the opportunity to be seconded to another office of Mori Hamada & Matsumoto and/or a leading international law firm.
What we look for
CMHM seeks qualified candidates with legal acumen, outstanding interpersonal skills and a demonstrated track record of excellence.
We consider positions at several levels:
- Thai law school graduates for associate positions. Candidates should have excellent academic records, excellent command of spoken and written English, and the intention to continue their legal studies at the LL.M. level in Thailand or abroad.
- Thai lawyers returning from LL.M. programs abroad, for associate positions in which they will assist senior lawyers in a wide range of business transactions.
- Thai lawyers with relevant experience in government, industry or international practice, for associate positions in specialty practice areas.
Our normal hiring procedure involves completing an application form, interviews with partners and completion of a test in English. Compensation and other benefits offered are competitive in the Bangkok market.