- Japanese English
Yusuke Iwasawa is a Senior Associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM). His main practice areas include M&A transactions, employment and labor issues and general corporate issues. Prior to joining CMHM in 2019, he was a member of Corporate and M&A Group and Labor and Employment Group of Mori Hamada & Matsumoto (Tokyo), where he had a wide variety of experiences in domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, and employment and labor issues including labor litigations and negotiation with labor unions.
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2013)
- Admitted in Japan, 2015
- Member of the Daini Tokyo Bar Association
- “A Collection of Regulations in the Age of “Working-Style Reform”（2019）
- “Series on Practical Issues of Corporate Litigation: Overwork and Harassment Litigation”（2018）
- “Lawyers' Guide to the Most Comprehensible Collection of Court Decisions on Labour"（2018）