- Thai English
Sarunporn is a Senior Associate at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM). Her specialization is banking and finance with a focus on project finance in energy, infrastructure and real estate sectors. She has experience in representing Thai and foreign financial institutions and project companies/sponsors in a number of domestic and cross-border financing transactions. She also has involved in merger and acquisitions transactions and advising clients in various industries on general business practice.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented: an investor on real estate financing of construction and development of the luxury hotel and service apartment project in Bangkok. Closed in July 2020.
- Represented: BCPG Indochina, a wholly owned subsidiary of BCPG Pcl., on USD 172 million project financing of Nam San 3A and Nam San 3B hydroelectric power projects in Lao PDR. Closed in June 2020.
- Represented: Lomligor, a wholly owned subsidiary of BCPG Pcl., on project financing of the wind power project with an integrated battery storage in Nakhon Si Thammarat Province, Thailand. Closed in June 2020.
- Represented: United Overseas Banking Singapore on S$ 50 million acquisition financing of a Singapore-based automotive and aviation parts manufacturer. Closed in April 2020.
- Represented: Export-Import Bank of Thailand on project financing of solar power projects with a total capacity of 99 MW in Phu Yen Province, Vietnam developed and operated by Thai sponsor.
- Represented: Bangkok Bank Pcl. and KASIKORNBANK Pcl. as syndicated lenders on the refinancing transaction of 6 solar power plants with a total capacity of 46.5 MW located in Saraburi and Nakhonpathom Provinces, Thailand. Closed in May 2019.
- Represented: TMB Bank Pcl. and Krung Thai Bank Pcl. on project financing of construction and development of solar power projects in respect of governmental agencies and agricultural cooperatives scheme.
- University of Cambridge (MCL., 2018)
- Cornell University (LL.M., 2017)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B. with 1st Class Honors, 2012)
- Thai Barrister at Law, 2013
- Thai lawyer license, 2013
- Ordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Notarial Services Attorney
- "Thailand: Restructuring & Insolvency" (The Legal 500 Country Comparative Guides, 2020, co-author)
- "Getting The Deal Through: Project Finance 2020" (Law Business Research, 2019, co-author)
- "Developments in the Legal and Regulatory Framework in Thailand" (International Financial Law Review: Global Banking & Financial Policy Review, 2015/2016, co-author)
- "Thailand: Mortgagors and Sureties’ Protection" (International Financial Law Review: UK Edition, 2015, co-author)
- "Thailand: New Business Security Act" (International Financial Law Review: UK Edition, 2015, co-author)