- Thai English
Sawanee is a Senior Associate at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM), and has been with the firm since 2012. She specializes in mergers and acquisitions, corporate and investment law, labour law, Oil & Gas law and has particular expertise regarding corporate structuring/restructuring, business transfer transactions and company incorporations. She has represented various foreign clients and companies in connection with advising on corporate structure, joint venture partnership relationships, business transfer arrangements, HR matters, Oil & Gas projects and due diligence projects.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represent: various companies in acquisition and investment in an entity for business operations in Thailand.
- Represented: Oil & Gas companies on transactions in connection with the Petroleum Act and Department of Mineral Fuels in Thailand.
- Represented: various companies on acquiring the promoted certificates under the Board of Investment, permissions for foreign business operations certificates and licenses under the US-Treaty Amity and/or the Department of Business Development in Thailand.
- Represented: various companies in connection with advising on corporate structure, joint venture partnership relationships and/or due diligence projects.
- University of Aberdeen (LL.M. in International Commercial Law, 2012)
- University of Aberdeen (LL.M. in Oil & Gas Law, 2011)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B., 2009)
- Short Training Course in Upstream Oil & Gas Law (Bangkok, 2018)
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA)
"Thailand: New Mineral Acts" Projects & Energy Special Report (Asian-Mena Counsel, 2017, co-author)