- English Thai
Suphakorn is an Associate at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM), and has been with the firm since 2013. He is a specialist in corporate law and has advised clients on mergers and acquisitions as well as due diligence on Thai target companies. His experience ranges across multiple sectors, including e-commerce, automotive, tourism, transportation business, and the import of hazardous substances. He also provides legal advice on foreign investment laws and taxation.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions：
- Represented: Thai corporate client engaged in a major business expansion into a new sector in an overseas market. Advised on drafting licensing agreement and creation of a new corporate subsidiary.
- Represented: Foreign shareholder in Thai industrial manufacturing company on the purchase of remaining shares of the company. Assisted the shareholder in negotiations with over 100 shareholders, both retail and corporate, managed complex logistics for multi-party deal, and drafted documents to protect client while also fully inform small sellers about the terms of the deal.
- Represented: Several energy companies for its shares acquisition in very small solar power producer companies in Thailand, legal due diligence, land due diligence and advise in relation to related energy regulations.
- Represented: Several international companies in conducting legal research in connection with regulatory compliance, taxation and licenses.
- Represented: TOT Public Company Limited, the Thai state-owned communication company, on conducting legal due diligence, and on a rehabilitation process of TT&T, a case valued at Bath 60 billion.
- Special Lecturer on Labour Law, Management and HR training Courses of Robert Borsch Limited.
- Represented: the Department of Mineral Fuels of the Ministry of Energy on amending the Petroleum Act and drafting the standard form of the new schemes of Petroleum Operation in Thailand, i.e., the Production Sharing Contract and the Risk Service Contract.
- Represented: the Energy Regulatory Commission of Thailand on conducting legal due diligence and litigation process in an administrative case on IPP bidding projects.
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B. 2nd Class Honors, Major in Commercial and Criminal Laws, 2013)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.M. Finance and Tax Laws : Tax Law, 2015)
- King's College London (LL.M. International Finance Law, 2018-2019)
- Workshop on the Preparation of Foreign Business Certificate Applications, Department of Business Development (2014)
- Specialist Bar in Taxation : the Best Practice, ASEAN Law Association (Thailand) (July to September 2015)
- Ordinary Member, Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers’ Council of Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- United Overseas Bank (Thailand) Public Company Ltd. (2012)