- English Thai
Suphakorn is an Associate at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM) and has been with the firm since 2013. He is a specialist in corporate law and has advised clients on mergers and acquisitions as well as due diligence on Thai target companies. His experience ranges across multiple sectors, including e-commerce, technology, automotive, tourism, transportation business, and the import of hazardous substances. He also provides legal advice on foreign investment laws and taxation.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions：
- Represented: Export-Import Bank of Thailand on conducting self-assessment and preparing legal documents in order to comply with the Personal Data Protection Law
- Represented: JCB group on preparing legal documents in order to comply with the Personal Data Protection Law
- Speaker on the topic “Compliance with the Thai Personal Data Protection Act”, Internal Training of the Thai Red Cross Society
- Speaker on the topic “International Taxation in Thailand”, held by Asian Institute of Technology for visitors from Bangladesh Bank
- Special Lecturer on Labour Law, Management and HR training Courses of Robert Borsch Limited;
- Represented: the Department of Mineral Fuels of the Ministry of Energy on amending the Petroleum Act and drafting the standard form of the new schemes of Petroleum Operation in Thailand, i.e., the Production Sharing Contract and the Risk Service Contract
- Represented: TOT Public Company Limited and CAT Telecom Public Company Limited for conducting preliminary due diligence and preparing documents in relation to merger.
- Represented: FIS Groups for restructuring business via Entire Business Transfer scheme and filing the tax privilege application
- Represented: Several energy companies for its shares acquisition in very small solar power producer companies in Thailand, legal due diligence, land due diligence and advise in relation to related energy regulations.
- Represented: Thai corporate client engaged in a major business expansion into a new sector in an overseas market. Advised on drafting licensing agreement and creation of a new corporate subsidiary.
- Represented: Several international companies in conducting legal research in connection with regulatory compliance, taxation and licenses.
- Represented: TOT Public Company Limited, the Thai state-owned communication company, on conducting legal due diligence, and on a rehabilitation process of TT&T, a case valued at Bath 60 billion.
- Represented: the Energy Regulatory Commission of Thailand on conducting legal due diligence and litigation process in an administrative case on IPP bidding projects.
- King's College London (LL.M. International Finance Law with Merit, 2019)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.M. Finance and Tax Laws : Tax Law, 2015)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B. with 2nd Class Honor in Major of Commercial and Criminal Laws, 2013)
- The Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019): Procedures and Practices, Political Science Association of Kasetsart University, Thailand 2019
- Specialist Bar in Taxation : the Best Practice, ASEAN Law Association, Thailand 2015
- The Preparation of Foreign Business Certificate Applications Workshop: Department of Business Development, 2014
- Thai Barrister at Law, 2017
- Thai lawyer license, 2014
- Ordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Notarial Services Attorney