- Thai English
Tachatorn is an associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM), and has been with the firm since 2015. She is particularly experienced in general Thai corporate law, and foreign investment law, including undertakings and companies seeking promotion by Thailand’s Board of Investment. She also has experience in transactional law and has worked on deals in the labour, petroleum and environmental sectors.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented Thai and foreign clients on data protection laws including providing in-house training on compliance, anti-trust, anti-bribery, and data protection law.
- Represented: Thai industry group on matters related to regulatory reform in the energy sector.
- Represented: Various Companies relating to corporate compliance, specific business compliance dealt with specific licensing authorities, including represented various companies on acquired transfer of factory license under Department of Industrials Work and Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand, permit for License for Operation of Business Detrimental to Health under Ministry of Public Health, and others licenses for business operation.
- Represented: Petroleum Institute of Thailand (PTIT); as part of the CMHM legal advisory team on a high-profile Study under the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) Law Reform Project regarding regulatory reform affecting Thailand’s competitiveness in the natural gas market.
- Prince of Songkhla University (LL.B. with 2nd Class Honors, 2015)
- Ordinary member of Thai Bar Association