- Thai English
Piyavadee is an associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM), and has been with the firm since 2012. She specializes in the area of corporate law.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Corporate and Commercial Law (ad hoc)
Represented: FICO (Fair Isaac Thailand), Fabrinet, Semtech Cananda, Coherent Inc., CIArb Thailand, Techno Global Graphics (for Vetaphone), Sekisui Plant (Thailand), TRUMPF, Dahua, Waarborg (Thailand), Barnes Group, Novacyl, Pacific Seeds, ECOTS, etc.
- Certificate of Secondary education, Patumwan Demonstration School Srinakarinwirot University, 2003
- Assumption University (LL.B., 2008)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.M. (International Business Law), 2012)
- Proficiency English Program, Monash University, Australia, 2010
- Extraordinary Member, Thai Bar Association
- Notarial Services Attorney
- Member of Lawyers Council of Thailand
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- 2011: Sin Mueng Thai: Summer Internship, prepared documents for filing lawsuits and observed judicial proceedings
- 2016: Petroleum Institute of Thailand (PTIT), participated in Short Oil & Gas Training Course
- 2016: The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand, participated in "Employment Law Overview: Social Media in the Workplace and the Tricky World of Work Permits"