- English Thai
Chaveeporn is an Associate at Chandler MHM Limited, and has been with the firm since 2017. Prior to joining the firm, she was a tax and legal associate at a Big-Four accounting firm in Bangkok for 4 years and has experience on legal and tax due diligence, tax auditing, and requesting tax ruling letters for intricate tax issues. She specializes in Thai tax implications, corporate and foreign investment law and joint venture transactions.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented Japanese real estate developer companies and a major Japanese Fund on their proposed joint venture with Thai real estate developers in several hotel and condominium projects in Thailand.
- Advised an intergovernmental organization on Thai tax implication on its investment into Thailand.
- Advised a number of international companies on Thai tax implication and investment regulations in Thailand.
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B., 2nd Class Honors, Major in Business Law, 2012)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.M. Major in Tax, 2015)
- The Lawyers Council of Thailand, 2013
- The Thai Bar Association, 2013
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- KPMG Phoomchai Tax Ltd. (Tax & Legal Department), Bangkok (Associate, July 2012 - October 2016)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting (Thailand) Ltd., Bangkok (Internship program) (Associate, March -May 2011)