- Thai English
Prachaya is an Associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM). He joined the firm’s Corporate Group in 2017, and experienced in Thai commercial and business law such as contracts, company law, BOI incentives and regulatory matters under Thai authorities.
In 2018, he joined the Litigation Group and specializes in dispute resolution matters, with a focus on litigation proceedings. Prachaya has represented both Thai and international clients, including provide legal advice. He is experienced in both civil and criminal matter, namely defamation, embezzlement, labor and employment, contracts, including the execution process.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented: Thai and international clients, in multiple sectors including licensing and corporate registration.
- Represented: Thai and international clients, in litigation cases including investigation for essential information for lawsuits.
- Thammasat University (LL.B., 2016)
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association (2018)
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Legal Trainee at Sak Korsangruang Law Office in 2015