- Thai English
Namita is a senior associate at Chandler MHM Limited. She specialises in Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Real Estate and Mergers and Acquisitions.
Namita has been involved in in establishment, including capital increase, of several of major Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and property funds for public offering (PFPOs) a structure similar to Real Estate Investment Trusts and the conversion of PFPO to REIT in Thailand, which include shopping malls, factories, office buildings, residential buildings and hotels. Her experience also includes advising client on a number of mergers and acquisitions both domestic and cross-border transactions. Recently, she has been actively engaged in real estate investment transaction in Thailand.
- Peking University (LL.M. in Chinese Civil and Commercial Law, Chinese Government Scholarship, 2016)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B. with 1st Class Honors, 2011)
- Thai Barrister at Law, 2011
- Thai lawyer license, 2012
- Ordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand