- Thai English
Narittaya is an Associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM). She joined the firm as a legal secretary in the Litigation Project Group in 2011. After receiving her LL.B. degree, she was promoted to work as a paralegal, and later as an associate in the firm’s M&A Practice Group in 2017. Narittaya is experienced in general, Thai commercial and business law. She specializes in contracts, corporate, labour, tax, bankruptcy, and administrative law. She is also experienced in advising on BOI incentive schemes and regulatory matters under the Thai government’s Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce, Revenue Department, and Department of Industrial Works. Further, she is skilled in legal research.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented Various Companies, on conducting the registration process required to incorporate a company in Thailand, BOI Certificate, Foreign Business License, VAT, machinery, factory and corporate.
- Represented Various Companies, by advising on labour, taxation, VAT, factory establishment, and general corporate issues.
- Represented Various Companies, on acquired transfer of factory license, registering machinery, and permits for Licenses for Operation of Businesses Detrimental to Health, under Ministry of Public Health.
- Represented Various Companies, in M&A transactions, all regulatory and legal formalities practice.
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B. with Honors, 2016)
- Chulalongkorn University (ED.B. (Mathematics), 2009)
- Lawyers’ Council of Thailand
- Extraordinary Member, Thai Bar Association