- Thai English
Piyawannee is a Senior Associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM). She specializes in area of corporate, commercial, hospitality and real estate laws. Prior to joining CMHM, she had extensive experience working with a leading law firm.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Advising foreign companies on establishing a local presence in Thailand, including advice on the Thai Foreign Business Act, nominee risks, available corporate structures and application of bilateral treaties including the United States-Thailand Amity Treaty.
- Represented multi-national clients in matters relating corporate and commercial, labor, franchise agreements, mergers and acquisitions, contracts, real estates, hospitalities and investment promotion for manufacturing and service businesses.
- Represented clients in compliance relating to various regulations such as hazardous substance, banking, automotive manufacturing, anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, anti-trust, data privacy, etc.
- Thammasat University (LL.B., 2008)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.M., 2014)
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers Council of Thailand
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- with Price Sanond Limited (2011-2018)
- with Limcharoen Hughes & Granville Limited (2009-2011)