- Thai English
Kun is an associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM) in the Banking and Finance Practice Group. He has experience in providing legal advice on various matters including corporate, commercial and financial laws.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Represented: TMB Bank Plc. as lender on the financing transaction of solar rooftop project in Thammasat University, Rangsit Campus, Pathum Thani Province, Thailand. Closed in June 2019
- Represented: B.Grimm Power Plc. on the acquisition of a 100% interest in Glow SPP1 Co., Ltd., a 124 MW co-generation facility located in WHA Eastern Industrial Estate (Map Ta Phut), from Glow Energy Plc.
- Thammasat University (LL.B., Honors, 2018)
- “Thailand’s Cyber Security Act B.E. 2562 (2019)”, (August 2019, co-author)
- “Bill Amending Escrow Act B.E. 2551 (2008)”, (May 2019, co-author)
- “Peer-to-Peer Lending Regulation of the Bank of Thailand”, (May 2019, co-author)
- “New Power Development Plan Adopted”, (May 2019, co-author)
- “Thailand's Cyber Security Bill and Digital ID Bill”, (January 2019, co-author)
- Chandler MHM Limited (Internship), 2017