- English Thai
Wuttipong is a Counsel at Chandler MHM in the Litigation practice group. He represents clients in several Civil and Criminal Litigations including International Trade, Intellectual Property, Labour dispute, Insurance dispute, Construction dispute, Bankruptcy and Business rehabilitation proceeding. He received his LL.B. from Bangkok University, Graduate Diploma in Business Law from Thammasat University, and M.B.A., Business Law, from Ramkhamhaeng University.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions (Litigation Proceedings):
- Represented a number of leading insurers in relation to property damage arising from Bangkok unrest of May 2010 with specific reference to Central World and various other buildings in Bangkok. Successfully represented in defending a USD 120 million claim.
- Represented the former executives of a major Thai petrochemical company in a series of litigation cases against the plan administrator.
- Represented a Japanese entertainment business in disputes related to various IP issues, such as copyright, trademark and licensing agreement.
- Represented a Korean company in a civil action against the Department of Intellectual Property to appeal an adverse decision rendered by the Board of Trademarks on the client’s trademark application.
- Represented an Italian magazine publisher in a claim against its licensees in relation to the breach of relevant licensing agreements.
- Represented a major brewery company in the successful resolution of a dispute in relation to the distribution agreement.
- Represented a Thai commercial bank in the successful resolution of a dispute in relation to the termination of employment of a high level employee.
- Represented the international property fund manager company in the litigation on the property in which it has invested, the claim is made by the buyer of the series of luxurious penthouses in relation to the alleged delay renovation and associated damages arising therefrom.
- Represented a leading global supermarket in appealing a judgement of the Administrative Court in relation to the interpretation of the Building Control Act and related regulations.
- Ramkhamhaeng University (M.B.A. in Business Law, 2012)
- Thammasat University (Diploma in Business Law, 1996)
- Bangkok University (LL.B, with 2nd Class Honors, 1994)
- Practical and Experience of Legal Issues in HRM by WASO Training Center, WASO Ltd., 2005
- Specialist Bar in IP by The Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court, 2004
- Certificate in General Course on Intellectual Property by World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Worldwide Academy, 2004
- Certificate in Tax Litigation by The Central Tax Court, 2003
- Certificate of Completion on Labour Relations Consultant License, Department of Labour Protection and Welfare
- Thai lawyer license, 1995
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Ordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of Notarial Services Attorney
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Right of creditors/Debtors : Problem, Obstacle and Strategy of Reorganization Plan Administration The Central Bankruptcy Court (2005)