- English Thai
- The Legal 500, Asia Pacific 2020 – Recommended - (Dispute Resolution)
Nathee is a Partner at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM), and has been with the firm since 2019. Prior to joining CMHM he had experience with a leading international law firm in Thailand. He specializes in dispute resolution including litigation, arbitration, regulatory matters, international trade, corporate and commercial law, and labour and employment. Nathee has significant experience in representing both local and international multinational companies and individuals on various legal and regulatory matters in Thailand.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions (Litigation Proceedings):
- Advising and representing an international pipeline construction company on two arbitration cases concerning non-payment of debts and enforcement of an arbitral final award.
- Advising and representing a leading international airport construction company defending a claim made by a Thai authority in relation to damage to the runway, taxi way and apron at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
- Advising and representing clients on a dispute in relation to damages caused by the construction of the MRT.
- Advising and representing a client in an arbitration case against a contractor for a breach of a hotel interior contract.
- Advising a large insurance company in relation to a marine insurance dispute held in both Thailand and the United Kingdom.
- Advising and representing major insurance companies in respect to claims under various types of insurance products, e.g. industrial all risks policies, construction all risks policies, third party liability policies, professional liability policies, director and officer policies, marine insurance policies and product liability policies etc. - various claims were made by the insured after the unrest in Bangkok in 2010 and the flooding in 2011.
- Advising and representing a life insurance company in relation to an insurance claim under a life insurance policy.
- Advising and representing a leading company that specializes in energy management, automation solutions, spanning hardware, software and services in relation to the production liability claims.
- Advising and representing a client for a tort claim against a warehouse and logistics company.
- Advising a foreign client suffering damages due to a computer crime.
- Representing clients in the hotel business against various claims from their customers.
- Representing foreign clients in court proceedings related to labour and employment matters.
- Representing a lead telecommunications company in an arbitration case related to a telecommunication dispute.
- Advising and representing clients in a debt repayment claim under the rehabilitation process.
Acting as counsel for a leading ATM manufacture company in relation to a challenge of the assessment of duty under WTO/WCO regulations.
- Acting as counsel for a hotel owner in claims against a contractor for defective construction.
- Acting as counsel for investors in a large real estate company in a misappropriation of shares matter in both civil and criminal proceedings.
- Advising and representing a leading automobile company in defending the claim for defective product.
- University of East Anglia, United Kingdom (LL.M in International Commercial and Business Law, 2007)
- Thammasat University (LL.B., 1997)
- Thai Barrister at Law, 2001
- Thai lawyer license, 1999
- Department of Labour Protection and Welfare, Certificate of Completion on Labour Relations Consultant License
- Ordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Notarial Services Attorney