- English Thai
Onpreeya is an associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM) specializing in REITS. She is a qualified lawyer and a registered Notarial Services Attorney in the Kingdom of Thailand. In addition, Onpreeya recently graduated from the LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors) course at BPP Law School.
- BPP Law School, London, (LL.M. Legal Practice (Solicitors) – Distinction, 2019)
- BPP Law School, London, (Diploma in Law – Commendation, 2018)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B. in Business Law, 2nd Class Honors, 2016)
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Specializes in areas of Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Real Estate and Capital Markets.
- Involved in the issuance and offering of debt securities and provided legal advice on the compliance with securities law matters.
- Involved in the establishment, including capital increase and delisting of major REITs in Thailand.
- Involved in providing advice both domestic and cross-border clients on real estate development projects.
- Thai lawyer license, 2016
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Notarial Services Attorney
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association