- English Thai
Wongsakrit is a Partner at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM). He specializes in mergers and acquisitions. Wongsakrit has extensive experience advising on corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, debt restructuring, financial services, and civil and commercial disputes. In particular he has advised on a number of major and high-profile transactions involving debt restructuring, commercial disputes, and mergers and acquisitions. Wongsakrit advises on regulatory compliance issues throughout all stages of such transactions.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
Developers and providers of online literature business - advised developers and providers of online literature business comprising written works such as novels, articles, literary texts, fiction and non-fiction in Thailand, in its internal due diligence process for potential share swap transaction and additional investment by investors.
A Thai holding company - advised and represented a Thai holding company which focuses on telecommunication industry in its acquisition of newly issued shares in an operator and provider of wide range of innovative products and technological services in the construction management and facility management areas.
A Thai holding company - advised and represented a Thai holding company which focuses on telecommunication industry., in its acquisition of newly issued shares in a provider of services in gathering and converting a user’s credit card spending into a central point which the user can use to redeem rewards in several forms from participating merchants.
A Venture Capital Fund - in its acquisition of newly issued shares in an asset analysis platform that analyze stock information.
- Blockfint Company Limited, a Thai company specializing in financial technology solutions, digital identity platforms, digital business transformation services, and energy trading software, in their fund raising and issuance of newly issued preference shares to the new investors.
Full-service storage with packing and shipping services provider - advised and represented a fund in its second-round cross-border acquisition of shares in an operator and provider of full-service storage with packing and shipping services.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (LL.M., 2000)
- Washington College of Law (LL.M., 1998)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B., 1992)
- Thai lawyer license, 1998
- Thai Barrister at Law, 1994
- Ordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand