- English Thai
Thitiyapa is an associate in the REITs / Capital Markets practice at Chandler MHM. She has been a tax and legal advisor for over four years. Her experience includes conducting due diligence exercises, advising on mergers and acquisitions, disposals and liquidations. She has extensive experience drafting and reviewing commercial agreements and a broad range of legal documents, providing tax and related advice for foreign investors, advising on employment and data protection issues.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented Japanese real estate developer companies on their proposed joint venture with Thai real estate developers in hotel and condominium projects in Thailand.
- Advised a number of international companies on Thai tax implication and investment regulations in Thailand.
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B. with 2nd Class Honors, 2015)
- Thai lawyer license, 2017
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand