- English Thai
Kachon is an Associate at Chandler MHM (CMHM) in the Corporate/M&A Practice Group. He has broad experience advising clients on corporate and M&A matters. He specialise in laws on corporate, commercial, M&A, foreign direct investment and investment promotion and assist partners about local and foreign clients on numerous commercial transactions, corporate, joint venture, real property, employment, business reorganization. His extensive experiences are advising corporate clients on legal due to diligence investigations and establishing joint ventures and investment projects.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- SIAM TAKASHIMAYA (Thailand) Co., Ltd., department store business. Advised on obtaining a License for a Foreign Business Operation. Closed in March 2018.
- TRUMPF Ltd., a global manufacturer of machine tools, lasers, and electronic parts, on establishing a business in Thailand. Advised on obtaining a License for a Foreign Business Operation. Closed in February 2016.
- KACO New Energy Inc., on obtaining a License of Foreign Business Operation, in connection with establishing a representative office in Thailand for solar generation. Closed on September 17, 2015
- Siemens Medical Instruments Pte. Ltd. on obtaining a License of Foreign Business Operation, in connection with establishing a representative office in Thailand for audiology equipment. Closed in January 2015.
- Suntory Beverage & Food (Thailand) Company Limited, involved in R&D on non-alcoholic beverages, on obtaining Promotion Certification from the Board of Investment. Closed in August 2014.
- Virgin Active (Thailand) Limited, rendering service business as services of fitness facilities health (Fitness Center). Advised on obtaining a License for a Foreign Business Operation. Closed in August 2013.
- Petronas Chemicals Marketing SDN. BHD., on establishing a representative office in Thailand for petrochemical products. Closed August 2012.
- Sanofi-Aventis (Thailand) Ltd., in connection with accounting services, management and advice on office administration, human resources and provision of information on goods and services, and finance. Also, provided supervision and examination of operation of affiliated companies.
- Guidelines for Preparation of Application of Foreign Business License (Ministry of Commerce, 2012)