- English Thai
Wassamon is an associate in the Banking and Project Finance practice at Chandler MHM. Her experience includes advising on asset and project financings across Asia Pacific. Prior to joining Chandler MHM she worked for a leading global law firm in Singapore and Bangkok.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, USA (LL.M. with Business Law Certificate, 2020)
- University College London, United Kingdom (LL.B., 2013)
- Admitted in New York State, 2017
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Contributed to the Thailand section in the Renewables Incentives Guide (4th Edition; 2014) published by a leading global law firm
- Supporting NGO by drafting the legal briefs of asylum seekers to support their appeals to the UNHCR to obtain refugee status.