- English Thai
Sooksun is a Senior Associate at Chandler MHM Limited. He assists various international clients including Thai and Japanese among others. His main practice focus is transactional, involving general representation on a wide variety of corporate and commercial matters in both cross-border and Thai domestic transactions. He also has extensive experience in compliance and dispute resolution. After graduating from Thammasat University in 2009, he worked at Siam Premier as a corporate and dispute associate for seven years. While working at Siam Premier, he was awarded the CIMB Bank Regional Scholarship to pursue a master’s degree, following which he completed LL.M. at University College London. In addition, he completed his second LL.M at Kobe University with a scholarship from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Kobe University (LL.M., 2019)
- University College London, United Kingdom (LL.M. with Merit, 2013)
- Thammasat University (LL.B. with 2nd Class Honors, 2009)
- Thai lawyer license, 2011
- Ordinary member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand