- English Thai
Patthanawach is a Senior Associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM). He has substantial experience representing clients in various industries including insurance, manufacturing, services, and trading. Patthanawach advises on general corporate, regulatory and secretarial work, mergers and acquisitions, foreign direct investment, and commercial contracts. In addition, he has extensive experience advising on matters relating to business operations such as labor issues, licenses, permits and real estate.
Patthanawach has many years of experience in private practice and as in-house counsel at an international financial services organisations. He was formerly an advisor to the Thai government on matters related to the privatization of state-owned enterprises, and prevention of the trade in narcotics.
He has represented clients in relation to regulatory and secretarial work, including insurance companies, insurance broker companies, architect firms, telecommunications companies and trading companies.
- Durham University (LL.M. in International Trade and Commercial Laws, 2013)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B., 1998)
- Thai lawyer license, 2000
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of Lawyers Council of Thailand
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- served as Nok Airlines Co., Ltd., Bangkok (2007 – 2008)
- served as Deutsche Bank A.G., Bangkok (2000 – 2001)
- served as ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Bangkok (1998 – 2000)