- English Thai
Pawee is an Associate at Chandler MHM Limited (CMHM). He specialises in Corporate and both public and private Mergers & Acquisitions. His professional experience includes advising clients on a broad range of matters with various industries. Prior to joining CMHM he had extensive experience working with another leading international law firm in Bangkok.
RELEVANT CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Some Representative Transactions:
- Represented JR Kyushu Railway Company on its acquisition of a hotel business in Bangkok.
- Represented Mitsubishi Corporation on its shares acquisition of a Thai manufacturer’s synthetic chemical manufacturing operation.
- Represented Siam Piwat Company Limited on land acquisition to develop the premium outlet.
- Represented Frutarom Group, an American Israeli food additive and ingredient manufacturer, on its multiple-stage cross-border acquisition and joint venture scheme with Thai operators for food manufacturing and distribution businesses of Maharaj and Mighty Group.
- Represented Unicharm Corporation, a listed Japanese consumer goods conglomerate, on due diligence exercise for its acquisition of DSG International, a market leader in Southeast Asia for hygiene products.
- Represented Singha Estate in conducting legal due diligence for listing of SPrime Growth Leasehold Real Estate Investment Trust.
- Represented Singha Venture Capital in conducting legal due diligence for an acquisition of an online media and CRM platform provider in Thailand.
- Represented Toray Industrial, Inc., a leading Japanese organic and synthetic chemicals manufacturer in an amalgamation of its subsidiaries in Thailand and its collaboration with Thai University and local partner for new synthetic invention research project.
- Represented Department of Mineral Fuels, the Ministry of Energy as Assistant Project Manager on amending the Petroleum Act and drafting the standard form of the new schemes of Petroleum Operation in Thailand, i.e., the Production Sharing Contract and the Risk Service Contract.
- Represented Hankyu Hanshin Properties and Daiwa House, Japanese real estate developers in conducting legal due diligence for acquisitions of project lands and shares in SPVs, also in respect of definitive transaction agreements.
- Represented Ek-Chai Distribution System (Tesco Lotus) on preparing advice on various matters, such as electronic transaction, specific licenses, and contract matters.
- Thammasat University (LL.B., 2016)
- Extraordinary member of Thai Bar Association
OTHER EXPERIENCE/PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- seconded to Nissan Motor Thailand Co., Ltd. (2019)