Chandler MHM has a strong practice regarding government contracts, including
government procurement regulations, and regularly represents foreign investors
on negotiating infrastructure contracts with governments across Southeast Asia.
Particular work where our lawyers have advised on projects involving Thai ministries, and other government related industries include:
- CAT Telecom Public Co., Ltd. - acting for CAT Telecom Public Co., Ltd. on
- PTT - acting as special counsel to PTT on its Joint Development Area (JDA) gas purchase, pipeline and separation plant project, a joint venture with PETRONAS, and for the project company, TMM (Thailand), for the Trans-Thailand-Malaysia Pipeline Project. Since 1999.
- PTTEP - acting as special counsel to PTT Exploration & Production on negotiation of Joint Operating Agreements with TOTAL and ESSO, and in financing its participation in development of the Bongkot Field, and in other projects. Since 1990.
- PTT - acting for PTT on the merger of listed affiliates Rayong Refinery and Aromatics Thailand.
- Expressway company - acting for an expressway company claiming against the Thai government for damages arising from an expressway contract.
- Thai state-enterprise - acting for a Thai state-enterprise for a concession
- International pipeline company - acting for an international pipeline company in order to claim against a state-enterprise for damages.
- AOT - acting for AOT on providing secretarial services for its annual general meeting.
- Thai Airway International Public Company Limited (trading as THAI is the flag carrier airline of Thailand) - Acting for Thai Airways on providing secretarial services for its annual general meeting.
- TOT Public Company Limited - providing TOT with general advice.
Enquiries about Govemment Contracts
Please contact us by E-mail.